THE BAR AWARDS BBQ BASH
Time: 2pm – 8pm
Venue: Camp Kilo Charcoal Club
Join us at Camp Kilo for an afternoon of bartender dunking, cocktails the city’s finest BBQ!
Six of Asia’s best bars will be taking the stage to shake up world class cocktails for only $15 nett.
– Smoke & Mirrors
– Neon Pigeon
– Coley featuring CK Cho (KL)
– The Bamboo Bar featuring Ann Pongprom (The Rising Star, by Perrier BK17) & Jamie Rhind (Best Hotel Bar BK17)
– Zuma featuring Arkadiusz Rybak (Bartender of the Yeah HK16)
– Chacha Singsuwan (The Ada Coleman award winner & Bartender of the Year BK17).
Ever wanted to dunk Singapore’s best bartenders? Now you can at our Dunk-A-Bartender session. Come and dunk Singapore’s favourite bar personalities. $2 a throw and all proceeds from the dunk machine goes to charity.
– Adam Bursik (The Library)
– Zac De Git (Crackerjack)
– Boo Jing Heng (Tess Bar & Kitchen)
– Naz Arjuna (Bitter & Love)
– Ashwin Raj (28 Hong Kong Street)
– Rhyse Borland (Sugarhall)
– Cedric Mendoza (Manhattan)
– Niks Anuman-Rajadhon (Teens of Thailand BK)
– Peter Chua (Crackerjack)
– Zdenek Kastanek (Proof & Company)
– Arijit Bose (Monkey 47)
– Stuart Danker (Drinks Fellas)
– Steve Leong (William Grant & Sons)
– Ricky Paiva (Bacardi)
And don’t forget, the city’s most mouth watering BBQ by the home boys and home girls at Camp Kilo.
So rock on down and enjoy the festivities before we announce the winner of The Bar Awards Singapore 2017.